These are used but fully working IFR6960B power meters.
The IFR 6960B RF Power Meter is a high accuracy instrument which together with its associated power sensors provides measurements at frequencies from 30 kHz up to 46 GHz over a wide range of power levels. Its numeric keyboard enables easy manual control while full GPIB implementation with SRQ mask and trigger modes make it the logical choice for fast ATE systems.
• Extensive frequency coverage: 30 kHz to 46 GHz depending on sensor head
• Wide dynamic range: -70 dBm (100 pW) to +44 dBm (25W) depending on sensor head
• Fast response on GPIB of 25 ms
• Auto averaging with manual override
• Both 50 Ω and 75 Ω sensors
• Low sensor VSWR reduces measurement uncertainty
• Sensor linearity correction for improved accuracy
• Maximum hold facility
• Optional DC operation
• Non-volatile memory
Supplied with handbook, mains lead and sensor connecting cable (Measuring sensor not supplied). Also fitted with cover and storage pouch.